How to book & pay

Online booking, via fax, phone or postal

On every program site you will find a "Dates & Prices" Button or "reservation". There you can click one every date you want. We will check if there is some place left and inform you immediatly. Follow the next pages to the online booking form.

You can also just call us. It will take just a few minutes.

 

 


Payment: invoice or creditcard

We will e-mail you a bill as travel confirmation. You will have 2 weeks to transfer 25% of the travel price as deposit. The remaining 75% are payable 6 weeks before depature. There will be no payment reminder.

It is more easy to use a Euro-/Mastercard or Visacard. We will charge your account immediatly with a 25% deposit, but this is the most easiest way for you and you will not have any trouble with international transfers, that may occur some stress.The remaining 75% will be withdrawn 6 weeks before depature.

 


40 years - Equitour Riding Vacations - EQUITOUR AG global leading riding vacations operator
Social Networks

Tel.: +41 61 303 31 05
Free Call Germany 0800-505 18 01 / Tel. CH 061 303 31 01